18 December 2012

I think I'm gonna like it here.


The sun will come out tomorrow!~ I'm sure almost everyone knows this song from the hit musical, Annie and my school recently did a remake of this hit movie-slash-stage play-slash-musical and I'm proud to say that I'm part of it! (I'm a guy though. :( but I love itttt! Hahah.) 


I really missed blogging that's why I've thought of showing you guys what I wore during our photo shoot for the playbill. :) We had to wear something that will make you feel/look like you're in NYC. 

It's my baby Jamii again and she's part of the play bill too!! 
People were asking me why I had a dog with me in the photo when I'm playing the part of the President of the United States, so I jokingly told them that I'm actually the older version of Annie and I've changed my hair color to dark brown and bought a new dog because Sandy's dead. 
Ohyes! Nyahaha. 

Make-up by: Milla Doble
Photos by: Alexis Marfori & Tracy Santuyo

Dress: Gege
Coat: Hong Kong
Hat: Hong Kong
Bracelet: Periwinkle
Watch: Mom's
Shoes: SO! FAB

XX, 
TUG!

No comments :

Post a Comment