13 April 2013

Dita, my Dolldalita.


Meet Dita, my handmade doll! Yes. I was the one who made her..... I am her creator!!! Hahahaha! Maybe 1/4 of her was made by me. Isn't she gorgeous like her mommy? :)

This is what you call Dolldalita! That's why I named her Dita.


To tell you guys the truth, I wasn't ready for this workshop. That's why the photos are lame. I just used my phone's camera plus the lighting of the place wasn't that good. 

Each of us was given a kit with everything we need inside. 
We had a private workshop with Mommy Jac on how to make these Dolldalitas. She does workshops at Craft Manila for 1500php+ (kit included) or more I'm not so sure, but it's really worth it especially if you're into craftmaking!
Mommy Jac was very entertaining, it made us have fun even more! Her stories and the way she teaches how to make these Dolldalitas really makes you eager to do more! I really had fun 'cause it's very interesting and it's part of my bucketlist! To make a doll out of scratch but I didn't know it's hard to make one especially the sewing part!!!! *tears*

Look! Dita has a friend! YUAN! 

You can visit Mommy Jac's website (imhandmade) and like her page on facebook!

xx,
TUG!

No comments :

Post a Comment