31 October 2013

Instadump: October

My very first INSTADUMP! pauso HAHAHAHHA


1. Brazo de Mercedes cupcakes from PHBakehouse are the BOMB! I got to finish a whole dozen all by myself! These cupcakes are definitely worth the try! ♥

2. "Unplanned" denim matchymatchy day with my stalker Miko Ubaldo! HAHAHA (don't kill me)

3. I've been with this girl for a year in HS and I can't wait to spend 5 more years with her ♥ Classmates to blockmates to besties! I love you, Ariann! ♥

4. University life changed me a lot! Look, I'm studying! HAHAHA. (even though I look like I'm sleeping HAHAHAHA)

5. I'm in love with this ramen from Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen! I can't wait to have another bowl! ♥

6. "Masquerade! Paper faces on parade! Masquerade! Hide your face so the world will never find youuuuu"  -- Phantom of the Opera look at those cheeks hahaha

7. My friends, Mikee and Mandy, painted my beautiful face 'cause I don't wear make up (natural is the best, yo!) I look sick! HAHAHA

8. My #OOTN for my cousin's concert in CCP. I'll post this outfit as soon as I get my memory card back.

9. HOHOL with my HS friends, Sab & Gwen ♥ How we miss CSR and Optimus so much :( 

,

No comments :

Post a Comment