19 August 2012

Candy Style Awards.

This was my first time to attend an event hosted by Candy (I know. I sound lame. :(((). I really enjoyed even though they started late (it was drizzling pa.) but I may say it was still worth the wait. :). Actually it was supposedly a date with "Sabrina" day but we ended up joining our other batchmates. Meheheh. It was sooooooo fun. Seriously. I saw my idols, Tricia Gosingtian, Kryz Uy, Camille Co, Laureen Uy, Patricia Prieto and many more. 

PHOTOS. PHOTOS. PHOTOS!!
Me and Jeanbeanie.

 
First photo taken inside the tent. He's soooo cute. :"> 

Tricia Gosingtian signing Nadine's drawing. SHE SOOOOO SWEET. Kryz, Y U ZO KYUT?! :">

The adorable Kryz Uy signed it too! :"> 

Even the lovely, LAUREEN UY signed it! Go Nadz!!! We're happy for youuuuuu!~ Too bad I didn't get the chance to take pictures of Patricia Prieto and Camille Co signing Nadine's work. :( Huhuh. But... At least MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! :)

I REALLY FIND THIS KID ADORABLEEEE!!! :"> Gaaaaah. He's the brother of Elmo Magalona and he's so fluffy that it killed me. :"> 
I don't care if you call me a pedophile. :"> 

:((((((((( MARIO! Paasa ka! Everyone thought that he was going to be there cause he was awarded as the 'Best Candy Mag Cover'. EXPECTATION: THE FREAKING MARIO MAURER AT THE CANDY STYLE AWARDS!! GAAAAAAAH. OVARIES!!! REALITY: "Too bad Mario can't make it but he sent us a video message" :(((((( WHY LORD WHYYYY!? Ohwell. :( I still screamed. =))) Hahah. Lunatic. 



Elmo Magalona and Julie Ann San Jose sang 'Love the way you lie' by Rihanna feat. Eminem. 


The most awaited part. :"> Seeing these lovely ladies. My main purpose on going to this event was to see these gorgeous ladies that inspire me a lot and to see MEN! :"> Hahahahha. I know. =)). 

With my friends Sabrina and Peaches. 

With the stunning fashion blogger, Lissa Kahayon. I just love her. :"> 

To tell you guys the truth. =)) My ovaries weren't ready. :""""""""""""> I was surprised cause I saw his brother inside the tent and I was talking about him while we were walking and suddenly *LE WILD ALBIE APPEARS* SPAAAAAAAZZZZ. :"> HOTTIEEEEEEEE. 

What I wore: 
Apostrophe Leather Vest || Vintage Alviero Martini Back Pack || Grendha Sandals || ShopBop Jumpsuit  

SO! I DECLARE THIS A SUPERDUPERFUN DAY! Thankies, Sabrina, LA, Jean, Peaches, Nadine, Dennice, Ate Stella and Ate Meyer. AND OF COURSE CANDY FOR HOSTING A WONDERFUL EVENT! YOU'VE INSPIRED ME MORE! :">

xx, TUG

No comments :

Post a Comment