14 March 2013

Rossana Peña by Jeanna.

Home of high fashion shoes and accessories for ladies


(MERMAID ALERT! HAHAHA!)
I wore a pair of Rossana Peña shoes during my promenade and I survived walking in it for more than 6 hours!!! That's what you call quality shoes!! 
Look how glamorous this heel-less shoe is!!! I tried a pair on and I was so surprised! It's easier to walk in heel-less shoes than with high heels! 
Suede Boots
I soooooooo love the color of this pair!!! <3 

These are just some of Rossana Peña's Collection, you can visit her store to check out more of her designs and maybe get a pair of your own! 

Branches: 
Landmark Makati 
Landmark Trinoma 
Cinderella Megamall 
Cinderella Quad 
Cinderella Ermita 
Shoe Center Greenhills 
Shoe Center Ali Mall 
Cash & Carry 
Metro Market-Market 
Metro Alabang 
Metro Ayala (Cebu) 
Metro Colon (Cebu) 
Metro Mandaue (Cebu) 
Metro Legaspi (Bicol)

Like Rossana Peña by Jeanna on Facebook

xx,
TUG!

No comments :

Post a Comment