13 April 2014

Food for the Goddess: Tori Box Cafe

This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacklog.
Last February, my mom treated my brother and I to a Japanese restaurant in Greenhills, Toribox Cafe.
#SELFIE 
This store really has a cute interior! Books + typographies! 
The second floor of the store is filled with cute and unique typographies.
I love these unique lamps! 

The price ranges from Php 100-400
Kara-age & Mojos - Php 105 
CHICKEN POP POP POP POP POPOPOPOPOPOPOP <3

 Chicken Shitake Cream - Php 185
My mom enjoyed her dish and told me that it's really delicious!

 Spicy Chicken Katsu - Php 195
Milo is a big fan for spicy food that's why he really had loved this dish.

Tori Katsu - Php 175
I also enjoyed eating my crunchy Tori Katsu :)

Rating: 7.8/10

Toribox Cafe
403 F. Calderon Street, Greenhills, San Juan City, Philippines
11am - 10 pm
Tel: 3918474

xx,
TUG

No comments :

Post a Comment