30 May 2014

Ribbons

Ola Tinolaaaaa! Hooray, another blog post for the week! <3 
Summer is about to end and the rainy season is about to kick in. Which means, IT'S SWEATAH WEATHAAAAHH SEEEEEEASOOOON. 


I wore this comfy outfit during my movie date with my fambam last Wednesday. 
GAAAAAH M A L E F I C E N T is the bomb! It's really a must watch, especially for girls my age who grew up with fairytales, princesses and the like. <3

Can I magically turn into Angelina Jolie?  HAHAHAHAH hmm N O 
So, back to my outfit-eyyy

The moment I saw this F21-esque sweater from Zoe's Closet in a bazaar, I immediately tried it on and bought it. It was love at first sight. <3 I SUPAH love it since it's comfy, itch-free and at the same time PURDYYY!!!(pretty)
Yo, sup, sup, yo? I "kind of" missed wearing short skirts HAHAHAHA since I'm currently in love with MAXIS <3 

This is one of my favourite skater skirts from Fad District since it's super comfy and the color gives a glamorous pop that completes my simple adventure-filled outfits. 
 My fave gold and white watch from Fashion Spice Manila <3 
This pair from Lacoste is a total buy! It could match any outfit I wear since the ribbons are changeable. Hence, I could change it to any color I wantttttt! :) Plus it's super comfy and perfect to complete an adventure-filled outfit! 

Sweater - Zoe's Closet
Skirt - Fad District
Shoes - Lacoste Sport

xx,
TUG

No comments :

Post a Comment